FUzzY-HAkkySAckFUzzY-HAkkySAck

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

beutiful

New Grounds was jsut covered with videos of slap stick humor, gore, violence, drugs, and then this comes out through all the depressing things, i salute you DanMalo.

Foamy's Rant 2 Foamy's Rant 2

AMEN!!!!!

I for one am personally tired of all the things "foamy" metioned. I wont say anything because it would ruin the movie.

Counter Terrorism Unit Counter Terrorism Unit

Nice

Its like Rayman gone wild!

Super Console Wars Part 2 Super Console Wars Part 2

KICK ASS!

Man! Those six months of yours was worth the wait! Excpet i thought that princess leia would be peach, or if not that Obiwan Kenobi would be Link, But besides that, it was awsome! and Hilarious too!

Rou Bo Rou Bo

Nuts

This one is good, but i think the other one before that i saw (DBZ song) was better. The song went better with it.

GIRI GIRI

Good but.....

i have found a problem. the only reason a samurai would wear 2 swords is that 1 is a hara kiri sword (for ritual suicide) but beside that, it was nice.

Street Life (SF) Street Life (SF)

UGH!

This movie is just disturbing

Don't Mess With Spiders! Don't Mess With Spiders!

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Damn i hate spiders, and i nearly puked when ______________________________ ___________________________ i shouldnt of told people who are reading this and havent saw the movie first.

The Stranger II The Stranger II

weird

Strange, i though the little punk would somehow get away. Thi sort of reminds me of the blair witch project hint hint.

extraTURNIPSx responds:

I haven't seen The Blair Witch Project. I hear it sucks totally!

This is an extraTURNIPS origional... any likeness is purley coincidental! :)

How binladen Masterbates How binladen Masterbates

Funny

This movie was sort of funny but that was about it.